MARK YOUR CALENDAR
Come to 6th/7th/8th Grade Prep Night
WEDNESDAY, AUGUST 22, 2018 - 4:30PM-6:30PM in the MIDDLE SCHOOL CAFETERIA
Don't wait until the first week of school! Please take advantage of this opportunity to get a head start on important items so that you and your student can start the year informed and prepared.
- Class schedules and locker combinations for 6th graders - Come by and pick up your schedule from the counselors. ASB representatives will be on hand in the 6th grade hall to answer questions and help with lockers.
- Class schedules for 7th and 8th graders - Come by and pick up your schedule from the counselors. Lockers will be assigned during 1st period on the first day of school. 7th and 8th graders may pick up sports packets and pay required sports fees: *ASB Card $25, *Pay to Participate Fee (good for entire school year) $35 or $8 if you qualify for Free or Reduced Lunch.
- Verify contact and health information - A nurse and office staff will be available to make sure we have the most up-to-date information for your student.
- Add money to your student's lunch account - or fill out a free/reduced lunch application.
- Purchase a yearbook - Yearbooks are $25. A great way to capture memories from the school year!
- Visit the computer lab to get or verify your FAMILY ACCESS login/password.
- PTSO Information - PTSO representatives will be on hand to answer questions and sign parents up that would like to volunteer.
- Student planners will be handed out on the first day of school.
(No schedule changes will be made this evening)