Dear Parents/Guardians, Student lead conferences will be happening November 15, 16, 19, and 20 from 1 - 3:20 pm and on November 15 from 5 - 8 pm.
Please schedule your conference on line using YOUR Family Access account (Skyward).
The following info will assist you with scheduling but please keep in mind the following items:
- You MUST log in as THE PARENT (not as the student). IF you need your Family Access login information call the school office.
- Select the "conferences" tab (should be on the left side of the screen when you log in as YOU) then proceed scheduling your conference (see bullet points below).
- 6th grade students with Zaccheo/Johnson or Schweinsberg/Creager will schedule through the LA/SS teacher - the Math/Science teacher will be at the conference.
- 6th grade students with Minckler/Higgins/Schutt will schedule through their FIRST period teacher.
- ALL 7th grade students are scheduled through their FIRST period teacher.
- ALL 8th grade students are scheduled through their FIRST period teacher.
- NOTE: For the FIRST period teacher conferences, other teachers will NOT be at that conference (unless you were called already). IF you want to see other teachers you can "stop by" the day of to sign up on any open spots. We look forward to your participation and thank you in advance for scheduling your conference quickly if you haven't already done so.