New Student Enrollment Information
New student enrollment takes place at the school of attendance during regular school office hours (closed during breaks). To expedite the process, parents/guardians may print and complete the enrollment paperwork listed below and bring it to the school registrar. Forms must be submitted in hard copy (printed) with original signatures. Additional paperwork may also be required by individual schools upon enrollment. Please contact the appropriate school ahead of time to verify any additional documentation that will be required for enrollment (i.e. immunization record, proof of age).
- Blaine Primary School (Grades K-2): 360-332-1300
- Blaine Elementary School (Grades 3-5): 360-332-5213
- Blaine Middle School (Grades 6-8): 360-332-8226
- Blaine High School (Grades 9-12): 360-332-6045
- Blaine HomeConnection (Grades K-11 Parent Partnership ALE Program): 360-332-8182
- Point Roberts Primary School: 360-945-2223
Washington State students who live outside the boundaries of Blaine School District are required to have a Choice Transfer Agreement in effect for each year of attendance. Please visit the Choice Transfers web page for instructions on how to request nonresident admission.
New Student Enrollment Forms
Please print and complete all of the forms listed below.
- New Student Registration Form
- Home Language Survey
- Ethnicity & Race Data Collection Form
- Out of Home (Foster) Care Questionnaire
- Student Housing Questionnaire
- Health Inventory Form
- Certificate of Immunization or Certificate of Exemption
- Internet Use & Safety Agreement (Grades K-5) or (Grades 6-12)
- Student Bus Transportation Request & Rules Summary
- Release of Directory Information Opt Out Form
- Request for Transfer of Student Records Between Schools