We have established a new email address to allow our dedicated staff to provide support to our students and families. If you are having technology issues and your questions aren't addressed here on this page, please reach out to our Tech Help team.
Accessing your student Google Account:
- Logging in: Open a new browsing window. Visit www.google.com and locate the sign in button at the top right corner.
- Username: your student’s login is their firstname.lastname@example.org (no paces). Example~ email@example.com
K-6: Blaine + Lunch Number (no spaces). Example~ Blaine1234 (If you are unsure of your child’s lunch number, contact the teacher or building secretary and they can help!)
7-12: Skyward Password (submit our Tech Help form for assistance if needed)
Accessing your Classroom Google Meet:
Ensure you are signed into your/your student’s google account (steps above)
- In a web browser use this link to access Google Meet or click on the waffle in the upper right corner and click on Meet.
- Click Join or start a meeting
- Enter your google meet code or google meet nickname
- For K-5, your child’s teacher will send you a direct link to your google meet via email
- For 6-8, google meet codes have been emailed to the student
- For 9-12, google meet codes can be found on the BHS 2020-2021 School Year page.
Accessing your child’s virtual Google Classroom:
- Go to https://classroom.google.com/ and your student should have an invitation to join.
- Please make sure you are logged into your child’s Google account to access this
- If you don’t see an invitation, your child’s teacher can give you an access code directly.